Accutics believes in having fun at work, MVP’s, customer feedback loops, automation, transparency, and working together in cross-functional teams. If you want to build a product following the latest trends and help shape the future of digital marketing performance in Europe and North America, we have the right job for you. We are growing and are looking for a Product Manager as part of the headquarters team in Copenhagen.
What we're offering
- Highly-skilled colleagues working from an office in central Copenhagen
- Great platform vision with a global outlook to manage and execute
- Ongoing deployment of new features
- All the professional challenges you want
- Social activities & great lunch
The ideal candidate
You have significant experience with digital marketing platforms. You may come from a position within a software-solution company or have a digital marketing background combined with technical and usability flair. Most of all, you have a burning desire to build a great experience for customers.
In short, you:
- Love creating SaaS products and have a flair for usability
- Are proactive and open to involving feedback from all sources
- Know how to use facts and metrics to guide the development of new features
- Can motivate a team to create great software solution in an agile environment
- Are passionate about communicating to stakeholders at all levels
- Understand how to leverage agile MVPs, lean feature flags, and continuous product deployment
- Are proficient in English, as this is our corporate language
- Can teach us something we don’t know or do
- Manage tasks for the entire product lifecycle
- Ensure that products meet real customer needs
- Understand technology and appreciate customers problems
- Manage the product backlog, collaborate with customers & internal stakeholders, and secure team involvement
- Write product requirements and user stories
- Participate in the development cycle and motivate the team to meet sprint goals
- Manage sprint planning and plan releases that are on time, meet quality standards, and align with stakeholder needs
Why join us
We are scaling a new and exciting platform that takes data-driven marketing to a new level through a holistic view of data – making it easy and accessible for everyone involved in our customers’ marketing teams.
If you love an engaging work environment with an international outlook, come join us. We are a team that creates exceptional results every single day while having fun. Our main office is located in the center of Copenhagen, near Nørreport Station.
Ohh... and we promise; there will be no stupid meetings!
About the recruitment process
Our COO is handling the recruitment process. Our process is fast, transparent, and tailored to your needs. If you have any questions regarding the position or Accutics, feel free to contact Michael Møller at firstname.lastname@example.org or +4551434940.
We are looking to hire as-soon-as-possible.